Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,736 (₨121,485) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)