Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 51% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,464 (₨106,242) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)