Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01324 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,256 (₨94,874) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)