Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,547 (₨113,147) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (34 minutes ago)