Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23840 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,856 (7,785 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)