Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23075 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,133 (9,242 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (40 minutes ago)