Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,338 (5,709 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)