Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 570 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08834 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,561 (17,670 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)