Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09029 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,674 (18,543 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)