Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09359 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,696 (28,811 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)