Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08968 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,694 (18,885 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)