Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,426 (ARS $29,468) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dhaka costs Taka 58,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hrodna costs 6.00 BYN (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amman costs Dinar 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)