Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05894 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,938 (ARS $32,875) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)