Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06119 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,306 (ARS $54,023) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)