Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11555 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,735 (Q15,015) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)