Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12453 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,062 (Q24,592) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Valletta costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.90 (about 1 hour ago)