Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11753 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,815 (Q15,439) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)