Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12266 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,204 (Q26,120) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)