Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11453 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,650 (Q14,407) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)