Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,966 (₨338,075) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 2 hours ago)