Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00889 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,851 (₨320,902) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (41 minutes ago)