Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,210 (₨163,655) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)