Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,214 (₨271,661) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 2 hours ago)