Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 98% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,191 (NZ$9,061) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (30 minutes ago)