Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07217 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,339 (R 46,262) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)