Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06348 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,969 (R 31,013) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)