Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06565 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,552 (R 23,633) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)