Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,623 (C$3,942) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)