Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,077 (C$5,928) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)