Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,280 (C$3,578) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)