Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 720 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 21% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,537 (C$3,716) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)