Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,227 (﷼ 56,165,010) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)