Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 383% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,174 (元68,389) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)