Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 365% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,301 (元72,409) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)