Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 408% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €16,500 (元120,318) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)