Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13711 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,797 (元20,403) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)