Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13764 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,906 (元21,112) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (26 minutes ago)