Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,420 (4,258,597 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)