Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00096 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,664 (3,817,145 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)