Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,040 (3,373,216 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)