Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00091 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 (3,488,986 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (34 minutes ago)