Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 771%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00722 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 735% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €26,084 (3,613,985 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (37 minutes ago)