Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,857 (4,770,185 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)