Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00102 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,836 (4,738,389 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)