Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,294 (4,123,454 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)