Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,713 (Rp 38,931,445) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)