Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,725 (Bs 39,640) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)