Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09132 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,673 (Bs 40,224) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)