Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,609 (Bs 40,256) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (39 minutes ago)