Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €864 (Bs 79,979,050) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)