Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02914 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,224 ($U76,308) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)