Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,495 (CH$2,457,495) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (27 minutes ago)