Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,304 (CH$2,348,416) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)