Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28429 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,730 (S/. 9,602) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)