Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28611 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,742 (S/. 9,583) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (42 minutes ago)