Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26261 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,513 (S/. 5,762) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (44 minutes ago)