Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,383 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,683 (₨123,083) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)