Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13557 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,722 (20,075 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)