Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,150 (Mex$ 43,317) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)