Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01703 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,412 (Php82,916) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)