Cost of living comparison between Puerto Princesa City, Philippines and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01877 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,358 (Php125,598) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)