Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,729 (CH$1,319,626) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)