Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,581 (Php88,745) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)