Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01884 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,536 (Php134,609) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 2 hours ago)