Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 675 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04958 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,664 (Mex$ 33,573) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)