Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 666 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04327 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,902 (Mex$ 43,949) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)