Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,248 (₨95,606) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)