Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25852 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,271 (S/. 4,915) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)