Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,246 (руб 87,993) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)