Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.818 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,855 ($3,490) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 3 hours ago)