Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,645 ($3,112) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (37 minutes ago)