Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,691 ($5,032) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)