Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,951 ($3,666) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)