Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 597 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,288 ($5,925) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)