Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,709 ($3,208) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)