Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,407 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)