Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 756 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,307 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (44 minutes ago)