Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 728 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,349 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (42 minutes ago)