Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,015 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (29 minutes ago)