Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06852 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,532 (R 36,950) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)