Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,687 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)