Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,761 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)