Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,545 in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)