Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23370 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,823 (R$ 7,801) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (41 minutes ago)