Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,774 (R$ 6,624) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)