Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,157 (R$ 10,698) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)