Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00905 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,039 (335,782 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)