Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00918 EUR / CVE
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,163 (344,471 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)