Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,353 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03895 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,042 (52,418 Kč) in Prague.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)