Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 685 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23190 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,138 (9,220 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)