Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 757 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23611 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,611 (6,824 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)