Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 699 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,195 (9,603 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)