Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11909 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,866 ($b15,669) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (38 minutes ago)