Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12388 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,564 ($b12,628) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (25 minutes ago)