Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06701 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,655 (R 24,693) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (23 minutes ago)