Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07075 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,974 (R 42,034) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (about 2 hours ago)