Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04912 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,011 (ARS $20,579) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 344 лв (about 1 hour ago)