Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05384 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €989 (ARS $18,370) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)