Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,531 (£3,138) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)