Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,685 (£3,230) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)