Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,031 ($2,389) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (33 minutes ago)