Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,873 ($2,098) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)