Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,755 ($2,999) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)