Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,781 ($2,096) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)