Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29793 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,551 (R$ 11,918) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)