Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,293 (R$ 11,451) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)