Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,106 (R$ 7,880) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)