Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,786 (R$ 6,607) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)