Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,893 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26851 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,830 (R$ 6,816) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)