Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,322 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29363 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,050 (R$ 10,387) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)