Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,353 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29122 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,807 (R$ 9,639) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)