Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,199 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,131 ($3,691) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)