Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,452 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,469 ($5,803) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (21 minutes ago)