Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,330 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,084 ($3,807) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)