Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,246 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,421 ($4,173) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (23 minutes ago)