Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,343 (E£ 27,111) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)