Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14050 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,356 (31,002 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (40 minutes ago)