Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12751 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,757 (21,621 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)