Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13804 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,265 (30,900 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)