Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13968 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,935 (28,170 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)